The following are our terms of service. By placing an order with us you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
- All prices include GST. Payment is required prior to delivery.
- Prices and promotions displayed on the website and any marketing are subject to change without notice. Prices are fixed once your order has been accepted. Subsequent price changes will not be retroactively applied to accepted orders.
Postponements and/or cancellations and refunds
- We understand that life gets busy, things can change, and rain can fill your water tank unexpectedly. Once you have made an order, you can postpone it for free, or cancel your delivery for a full refund, so long as we are not already on our way to deliver your water.
- Prior to any deliveries we will contact you for confirmation but if we cannot contact you or the alternative contact, then we will not deliver until we can confirm a suitable time with you.
- We do our best to accommodate your preferred future delivery date requests. If your preferred date is booked out, we will contact you to offer the nearest available delivery date. Please email or phone: email@example.com or 0212233604 to advise of any changes.
- On delivery some water stays in the truck and long hoses, particularly if the truck is unloading on a slope and your tank is up hill, because of this we state that we deliver a minimum of 10,000 litres of water, although in reality we would expect a little more to get into your tank.
- The time of delivery is an estimate only. Matakana Water will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from delayed delivery.
- Should we deliver and arrive at your tank(s) to find it/they are full, and the issue is with your pump, or you have a leak that has emptied your tank(s), we will still charge for delivery of the load. The onus is on you as the client to make sure there is room in your tank(s) to take the load, and to check beforehand if there is a leak which has caused you to run out of water. If you notify us before delivery, we can work out postponing the delivery at no charge. Once we arrive at your tanks with a load, you are charged whether we can unload, or need to return with the water. See our FAQ’s page to see details of who to ring should your tank require cleaning or repairing, or should you need someone to check your pump if it fails.
- There must be safe & clear pedestrian access to your water tank (no steep drops, slippery mud, power lines, asbestos, dogs etc.) and flat stable ground for a ladder for our driver, prior to delivery. Driveways must be cleared of overhanging trees, cars moved, and access must be suitable for a heavy truck. If not, then our driver will not be able to complete your delivery.
- Matakana Water shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the customer’s property where Matakana Water is required to drive onto the customer’s property to deliver water. Matakana Water will not be liable for any damage caused to any culverts, driveways, gardens, lawns, or septic fields.
- The customer shall ensure that Matakana Water has unimpeded access to the customer’s tank. If there are any peculiarities with access, please inform us of those in advance. Please ensure there will not be children within our truck access area, especially on your driveway. Any dogs / animals on the property must be restrained during the delivery of the water.
- Matakana Water’s water is sourced exclusively from our 170-metre-deep, confined artesian sandstone aquifer. Matakana Water is UV treated and regularly tested and complies with the Drinking-water Standards for New Zealand 2005. Please refer to the information provided on your delivery docket.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, however, Matakana Water makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this site.
- The content is subject to review and will change from time to time.
- The information we collect from you will be used to respond to and process your request only. You may request corrections of any personal information gathered through this website.
Credit Card Security
- This website uses SSL, does not store credit card details, and all payments are handled by third party payment portals.